Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you have a minimum order?
- No. But we do charge a $12.00 processing fee for merchandise totals of $30.00 or less.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do. However, prospective customers should note that shipping charges are much higher than the domestic rates quoted on our website. We will provide a shipping quote once an order has been specified.
- Will you ship on our UPS/Fedex account?
- Yes. We will ship on the customer's carrier account. A $2.50 handling fee will apply.
- What do you mean by "wholesale"?
- Although we do not restrict who may buy from us, customers should note these features:
Many of the items on this site are retailed at www.StraitCity.com.
- A processing fee is charged for small orders as described above.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- Under normal circumstances, customers have only 7 days in which to make a claim or arrange a return.
- What will fit into a USPS medium flat rate box?
- A 50 yard roll of webbing will fit. 10 yard rolls and buckles can fit in various combinations. Please see this page for some visual examples: Packing a Flat Rate Box.
- What does it cost to mail a USPS medium flat rate box?
- $14.07 to US addresses
- $46.59 USD to Canadian addresses
- $70.00-$76.48 USD for other countries.
- What will fit into a USPS large flat rate box?
- As many as 14 minirolls or 2 full rolls. Please see this page: Packing a Flat Rate Box.
- What does it cost to mail a USPS large flat rate box?
- $18.95 to US addresses
- $61.22 USD to Canadian addresses
- $88.00-$97.68 USD for other countries.
- Is there a simple way to cut larger volumes of webbing strips?
- See a simple do-it-yourself setup here.
- Can you customize military buckles?
- Our factories do a wide variety of customization. Small orders can be produced locally. Buckle customization information.
- How to apply metal tips to webbing ends?
- A rubber mallet from your local hardware store and a wooden table is the best way to start off. On a larger scale, your local machine shop can rig a simple hand press. A power press can handle even larger volumes. These are all demonstrated in this YouTube video:
Belts & Straps